I had the chance to try out the ColorMe blush from Susan Posnick recently and what a cutie it is!
Similar to the Lorac blush that has a sponge in it’s cap, Susan’s has a cute little powder puff that dispenses color onto the puff from container. No loose powder spilling anywhere, and the puff makes applying really easy. Best part? No blush brush needed. Just puff on and blend. The color lasted maybe 2 hours at the most, but other than that, I really liked how it worked. It’s also a mineral color, so for mineral makeup fans, you’ll be happy to see a more modern, easier way to apply your mineral blush. I also love the tap on lips for a lip stain tip they state. Just apply gloss or lip balm over for an easy color pick me up.
* As pure as COLORFLO
* Sweat proof and water resistant
* Enriched with Vitamins A and E
* Sweep the puff onto cheeks using gentle strokes
* Use edge of puff to apply as eyeshadow
* Apply on lips with a lip brush and top with conditioner