I hope everyone had a wonderful start to their New Year! I sure did… there’s nothing like out with the old and in with the new. Only thing is why am I not as motivated to do the same thing say, as in August? hehe.
So on to what’s new over at the blog…
1. New look on the Blog
Yep.. it’s a new look. Not because I wanted to, but upgrading to the latest WordPress (which is amazing by the way) make my theme/look go wierd… no matter how I tried, I could not get the layout to go back to what it was.. so a new look it is. After about 8 hours of looking… well, take a peek! Cleaner, easier to navigate and read, plus a bunch of new goodies:
- You can now subscribe to comments via RSS.
- Advertise with us via Links via TopSpot.
- Advertise with us via Link Per Post.
- Advertise with us via Top Sponsor 125×125 buttons.
- Advertise with us via Adroll
- Join our Ad Beauty Blog Adroll Network.
- Listen to posts via Podcast
- New search tool. Enter a search term on the blog and get amazing results
- New Archive Page, easier to find and navigate.
- Special Blog Reader Discount on The Makeup Course Ebook: Special: $6.99
2. But the coolest new addition? New commenting system is now in place via Disqus.
Why? Oh just wait and see what you can do now:
- Become a community via comments.
- All comments are now threaded.
- Track and manage your comments and replies
- Build your own profile, or comment blog, to collect and show off what you’re saying on any blog.
- Reply to comments via video blogging via Seesmic. Have a cool comment, beauty tip or trick? Comment by video!
- Reply to comments through email or mobile
The last thing is why I added Disqus. I can now comment back to you via email and you can do the same. No going to the blog each time to continue the conversation. And you can also email me back. If you comment, you’re invited to join Disqus to partake, if not, you can comment just as you did before…… sweet!