On Friday, May 11th , Mama Mio Skincare invites you to join a party to raise awareness for Look Good…Feel Better. Visit Mama Mio’s Facebook page for an exclusive party that will feature live giveaways and advice from top celebrity gurus in the fields of fashion, hair styling, makeup, exercise, nutrition and skincare that all have one goal in common – helping women feel gorgeous.
On the day of the Facebook party (Friday, May 11th), Mama Mio will donate $1 to Look Good…Feel Better for every “like” of Mama Mio’s Facebook page or Look Good Feel Better’s.
Their A-list Roster of Celebrity Gurus
- Hair Styling: Michael Van Clarke is one of London’s leading hairdressing experts whose clients include nine Royal families, models, rock stars and A-list film celebrities.
- Makeup: Award-winning Louise Constad is the make-up artist of choice for beautiful women like Kristen Scott Thomas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Courtney Cox, Helena Bonham Carter, Tina Turner and Juliette Binoche.
- Exercise: Efua Baker trains celebrities such as Sienna Miller, Patsy Kensit and Christian Bale. Her clients’ nutrition, lifestyle, mental and physical fitness all get a workout on the way to creating and maintaining a healthy and stunning physique.
- Nutrition: Frances Largeman-Roth, RD, is a best-selling author and nationally recognized health expert, who has helped thousands of women lose weight and feel incredible with her healthy recipes, smart diet, and nutrition advice.
- Fashion: Founders of Shopafrolic.com, Jane Wagman and Liz Lange. With diverging but equally chic taste, the fashion-forward duo applies their design pedigree to assessing (and obsessing about) fashion every day.
- Skincare: Mama Mio Founders Sian Sutherland, Tanya Mackay, Jill Dunk and Kathy Miller will all be on hand to help women achieve Fit Skin for Life.
Your exclusive all access pass to A-List advice and goodies is happening Friday, May 11th on Mama Mio’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/
For more information, please visit www.mamamio.com/us/