It’s The Manhattan Cocktail Classic
Manhattan Cocktail Classic is a five day festival in New York City from May 11-15, and China Glaze® nail lacquer is offering the hottest new nail trend: the “Cocktail Nails” manicure. It’s color combinations inspired by the hottest cocktails, and a China Glaze® Cocktail Nails manicure highlights the three nails on the fingers with which you naturally hold your cocktail (thumb, index and middle finger on the right hand) with one eye-catching shade while all other nails are painted a complimentary shade. Cool, huh?
During the Manhattan Cocktail Classic, 20 top salons around New York City (http://g.co/maps/83tm9
) will be offering 12 custom-designed China Glaze® Cocktail Nails manicures using classic China Glaze® shades including the:
- China Glaze® Classic: Purple Panic neon crème with a splash of Full Spectrum chroma glitter
- Piña Colada: Sun Worshipper orange neon complimented by Electric Pineapple crème
- Bloody Mary: Love Marilyn 3D glitter paired with Hey Sailor crème
- White Russian: Golden Meringue crème mixed with Stellar glitter
- Mojito: Goddess glitter and Re-Fresh Mint crème
- Martini: Icicle with Luxe & Lush flaky top coat
With over one hundred events spread across five days and five boroughs, the Manhattan Cocktail Classic offers a vast array of unique experiences expanding the very definition of what constitutes a “cocktail event”.
The It’s The Manhattan Cocktail Classic by Elke Von Freudenberg | Beauty, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.