Want to update your look fast? We got the newest hair and beauty color trends just in time for winter… what are you waiting for? Let’s update…
Kristina Barricelli, expert hair colorist and owner of Gemini14 Salon, urged all her clients (like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez) to toss out that the played-out, breezy ombré look and switch to a sharper style this winter.
TouchBack Plus Color System: brings your color back to life by depositing rich, warm hues
· Adventurous brunettes should try the dark auburn shade, which will deepen the dark hues while adding a dynamic auburn sheer.
· The color system comes out in just a few washes, so the look is commitment free!
Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner To Go: for eyes with an iconic smolder
· Use LUMINOUS FIG to upper and lower lash lines, smudging slightly.
· Then mix ARISTOCRAT and OBSIDIAN together and apply to lid, blending out at the outer edge to create a soft cat-eye effect.
· Finish off by revisiting LUMINOUS FIG to re-line eyes for extra definition.
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara: for long, full lashes
· Complete the look with clean, simple eyes by applying the Full Exposure Mascara.
Smashbox Nude Lip Pencil: to prep your pout into the perfect canvas
· Enhance your lips’ natural shape by subtly rounding out your upper lip around the cupid’s bow with The Nude Lip Pencil for an iconic, heart-shaped pout
Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick: for deep, luscious color that keeps all eyes on you
· Choose a dark color like FIG or BLACK PLUM (depending on your skin tone) to really enhance the sharp, dark style.
· Fill in the lips for a daring and famously bold look
TouchBack BrowMarker: balance strong lips with full, face defining brows
· Fill in the natural shape of your eyebrows, and try adding a subtle arch to your brow line to add expression and depth to your face.
· Similarly to TouchBack Plus, the TouchBack BrowMarker bonds color to your hair instead of dying your hair or skin, you don’t have to worry about eyebrows looking “drawn on.”