Looking to try a new look for the holidays? Check out the latest beauty looks we found below.
Buns and topknots were all the rage in 2012 so what better way to celebrate the holidays then with a chic bun!
Celeb hair guru and founder of Philip B. Botanicals, Philip B can help you get a chic sock bun likeReese Witherspoon:
- Begin by brushing and smoothing hair into a high ponytail, and securing it with a thick hair tie
- Create a "donut" shape with a small sock by cutting the toe area off and roll the sock into itself
- Continue rolling the sock until it looks like a perfectly round donut and then slide the sock halfway up the ponytail
Wrap the ends of your hair around the sides the donut, roll the donut up towards the base of your ponytail and use a few bobby pins to secure it
Padma Lakshmi’s makeup at the Emmys was all focused on her fluttery fringe lashes created withLashControl. Makeup artist, Kim Bower, loves how LashControl allows her to “offer my celebrity clients a big rich sexy lash for red carpet or a fresh clean natural look for every day without clumps using an amazing squeeze tube.”
To get Padma’s lashes:
- Begin with an application of the LashControl Lengthening Mascara. The Lengthening brush is full and tapered to help reach each and every lash and keep them separated.
- Add a top coat of sheen with the LashControl Clear Coat Mascara to finalize the fluttery fringe
Celeb manicurist and owner of As “U” Wish Nail Spa, Skyy Hadley, says “you can never go wrong with a deep red polish with some sparkle and shine during the holidays. This color looks great on just about anyone and compliments any holiday outfit”
Some of Skyy’s favorite reds of the season are: