Greet 2013 with a look that pops, thanks to TIGI Cosmetics.
- • Shape lipline using the TIGI Perfect Lipliner ($17) in Couture.
- • Apply the TIGI Decadent Lipstick ($19) in Passion with with a lip brush in the center of the lips.
- • Transition the tone to the outer corner of the lip and blend all the way through the top and bottom and lightly to the corners.
- • Apply the TIGI Luxe Lipgloss ($19) in Diamonds & Pearls to the middle section of the lip and blend outwards.
- • Apply the teal side of the TIGI High Density Eyeshadow Split ($20) in Flirt along the lash line.
- • Transition the product up and out on the lid to desired shape.
- • Continue to apply in the same format, below the lash line.
- • Using a blending brush, blend edge of color to half moon shape so edge is smooth, but with distinct definition.
- • Remove excess product from brush in the final step before refining edges.
- • Line bottom edge of eye with TIGI Perfect Eyeliner ($17) in Black and lightly apply Eyes Love It Mascara ($18) to finish this look.
For local salons, visit www.tigi-cosmetics.com.