If you’re like me, you find yourself getting to that end of that fav bottle of liquid/cream anything and there’s always something left over that you just can’t get to. And heavens if you’re out and you just can’t get to the remaining last few drops. But have no fear, mybotto is here.
What is mybotto? mybotto is an inverted line of bottle holders designed to make it easy to use up every last ounce of your fave beauty products. Even better? mybotto has put together the following tips for us on how to maximize the usage of your creams, moisturizers, and gels:
1. Buy products that have multiple functions. Use your hair conditioner as shaving cream, dab leftover lipstick on the apples of your cheeks as blush, use lip balms as moisturizer for your cuticles.
2. All natural, organic, preservative-free beauty products should be stored in the fridge once exposed to the air/your hands. Keep the lids closed tight to avoid oxidation. This will prevent bacteria from growing and prevent premature expiration.
3. Accessorize with mybotto. Prop your skincare or hair care products onto mybotto so that the last 25% of the product that tends to get stuck on the bottom of your bottles doesn’t go to waste. You can get an extra week’s worth of serum or conditioner this way.
4. When you have broken powders, blush, or eye shadows, add a few drops of rubbing alcohol to them, and then close the lid tightly. This will form the crumbled product back into a whole making it look new again.
5. If your cosmetics have dried out, you may be able to revive them. Add a few drops of contact solution to clumpy mascara, or a few drops of nail polish thinner/reviver to dehydrated nail polish (it’s cheap, a little goes a long way, and it’s found in most beauty stores).