Get THE Hair Look From Rag & Bone
Redken Creative Consultant Guido kicked off Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2013 with a loose chignon for the Rag & Bone show this evening, and the show went on without a hitch despite the impending snowstorm. He created a relaxed, nonchalant knot with an emphasis on texture and a nod to the sixties.
Hair by Guido, Redken Creative Consultant
“This look is really very fitting for the Rag + Bone girl, it’s a little bit Edie-Sedgwick inspired but it’s not too exargerated. It’s got a tomboy feeling, but it also has a certain softness to it… Creating the low side part and then sweeping the hair over the forehead ultimately gives it a feminine feel.”
-Guido, Redken Creative Consultant
|Redken Products Used:
-guts 10 root targeted volume spray foam
-powder refresh 01 aerosol hair powder/
-quick tease 15 backcombing finishing spray
Create the Look:
- Apply Redken guts 10 root targeted volumizing foam to damp hair from roots to ends.
- Create a deep, clean low side part.
- Rough blow dry with fingers to create a very natural texture.
- When fully dry, add Redken powder refresh 01 aerosol hair powder/dry shampoo throughout to add texture and a matte effect.
- Drag hair together into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck and secure with elastic.
- Apply Redken quick tease 15 backcoming finishing spray to the ponytail and twist into a loose knot, securing with pins and letting a the “wispy” ends come out.
- “Soften” the whole look by pulling the hair up a bit at the crown, not too exaggerated but to add a little height.
Be a fan
The Get THE Hair Look From Rag & Bone by Elke Von Freudenberg | Beauty, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.