You’re probably thinking, what? Bronzer on ice? is that a new drink? No… it’s a new way to wear your bronzer. Because if you’re like me, sometimes being pale during drab winter months can be a bit, depressing.
So bronze it up. But I don’t mean apply like you just got back from a tropical island. No think holiday, festive, warm, cozy…
Take your fav bronzer but it’s gotta have shimmer in it. It’s holiday right? My all time fav ever is Cargo’s Bronzers… gorg.
Think warm golden shimmer.. and you got it. Now smile. And apply across your cheeks from ear to ear. Across cheeks, nose…cheeks. Back and forth. Think warm, glowing.. got it?
Now for the fun part.. take your fav shimmery white eye shadow..
You don’t want glitter.. you want shimmer.Dust across your eyelids and eyebrow bone.. and add a touch to the tops of your cheekbones…
Now take your super glossy shimmery nude lip gloss. If it has a touch of nude pink, even better. This makes your lips look like you but better… that’s the look.
try it in Pineapple Cocktail, a sheer iridescent ivory beige.
Throw on, out the door. A more natural yet glamorous new you… and the easiest look to maintain as well.
Have you seen Sephora’s new adorable ‘Mistletoe Makeover’ eCard (MistletoeMakeover.com)?You can place anyone’s face (or your own) in one of four animated holiday costumes and send away. It’s a great early gift for friends, family, and co-workers, plus it’s free!
Also, at the end of the makeover, you get a promo code WINKORKISS to redeem a free lipstick or lash sample with any purchase from sephora.com
Now that’s a bargain, no matter what you’re buying.
I’m glad to see sephora feels the same way:
Check out these bargain beauties:
* Sephora Safari Clear Makeup Baf ($5) – Tired of digging for your eyeliner? Try this clear cosmetic bag and keep all your essentials right where you can see them.
Or how about this adorable metallic clutch? $7.
* NEW! Tweezerman FileMate ($5) – Exchange your new Lincoln for a pretty patterned nail file – a must-have for a girl on the go!
* Sephora Nail Polish ($2-$4) – Forget purchasing pricy accessories –spice up any summer outfit with one of Sephora’s sixty nail colors.
i want to try the Sephora Nail Patch. Looks interesting no? $10 Just stick on and go.
* Bare Escentuals On the Spot ($5) – For less than a double latte, you can snag these swabs that make eye makeup removal a cinch.
* Sephora – their Slim Lip Pencil $4
Balm Bon. Sooooo gotta get this. $7.
How about a cream/shadow duo? $6 The Green Harmony shade looks pretty for summer.
More steals and deals are available at all Sephora stores, by calling 1-877-Sephora or by logging onto Sephora.com.