Want to update your look this fall? Start with your brows. It’s all about a thicker, fuller, yet more natural looking brow. Think thick and bold brows but with a twist. We’re now seeing brows taken to the extremes…
- Brows are still full and thick.
- Brows are filled in with makeup with a more natural look.
- Brow bone has a soft sheen.
- Brows are grown in, for a thicker, fuller, more textured look.
- Brows are grown in thicker from the arch to the ends for a thicker overall appearance.
- Brows are brushed up.
- Brows are either decorated, extended and feathered for a dramatic long hair effect.
- Brows are colored, glittered, and decorated for a dramatic effect.
Visit my Brow Trends Board as seen at Fashion Week Fall ’15 on Pinterest.
HOW TO DO:
- Use a lighter version of your brow powder or pencil to create hair like strokes.
- Keep brow powder dry when applying, with a lighter shade 1/2 shades than the natural brow color.
- Focus on brow gels and brow waxes to keep brushed up brows in place.
- Line in brows with a pencil to create hair like strokes.
- Avoid trimming the brows to create a longer hair like texture to the brows.
- Groom your brows so it looks natural, feathered and longer.
- Stay away from a heavily made up, stenciled brow. This is now considered outdated.
Recommended Products: SHOP
- Brow Fixx Brow Mascara to tint and define hairs for a natural looking brow
- Brow Pencil that matches brow hairs
- Day Brow Shadow in a shade lighter than your own brows
- Spoolie Brush to blend and brush up hairs
- Brow Scrub to accelerate brow growth