Check out the latest brow trends for this spring from the NY Fashion Week Shows for F|W 2015.
Thick and bold brows are still the look for this upcoming season, but with a twist.
We’re now seeing brows taken to the extremes…
- Brows are still full and thick.
- Brows are filled in with makeup with a more natural look.
- Brow bone has a soft sheen.
- Brows are grown in, for a thicker, fuller, more textured look.
- Brows are grown in thicker from the arch to the ends for a thicker overall appearance.
- Brows are brushed up.
- Brows are either decorated, extended and feathered for a dramatic long hair effect.
- Brows are colored, glittered, and decorated for a dramatic effect.
- Use a lighter version of your brow powder or pencil to create hair like strokes.
- Keep brow powder dry when applying, with a lighter shade 1/2 shades than the natural brow color.
- Focus on brow gels and brow waxes to keep brushed up brows in place.
- Line in brows with a pencil to create hair like strokes.
- Avoid trimming the brows to create a longer hair like texture to the brows.