One of my signature items is my brow scrub. We get asked a lot how this came about and it really was developed because of our brow clients.
When working on clients, I use a spooly brush a lot to brush and comb through the brows to see how the brows lie, much like your hairdresser does when they do your hair, to see how it falls and lies. Brows are the same way. So when working with clients, I noticed on a lot of them that it would look like dandruff in the brow hairs, which was actually dry, dead skin cells. I started using a scrub on clients before I worked on them to remove the dead skin which made it easier to tweeze. Clients soon came back letting me know that they thought their eyebrows were growing in faster. Put two and two together and I figured out that the brow scrub does two things. One, removed dead skin under the brow so that brow hairs grow easier, and second, it stimulates the hair follicle so that brows actually grow faster, the growth cycle is longer and some clients even get to the point where I know have to trim their brows, as their brow hairs are even growing longer.
Even better? The hairs grow exactly where you use the scrub, not too far down or in between if you were to normally wait for the regrowth. Plus it’s pretty quick. We notice new hairs growing in as little as 2-3 weeks exactly where you need them. And once they are in, that’s it. You’re all set. It doesn’t fall out, or stop growing we’ve noticed. And your new thicker, fuller brows are back!
All Natural Brow Scrub $19.00 SHOP
CRUELTY FREE & VEGAN
The perfect solution to stimulate and encourage new brow growth.
An unique, simple and quick way to help aid in brow growth without the use of chemicals and unnatural ingredients, using the same philosophy that promotes hair growth.
For best results, due to its natural ingredients, product is best used within 3/4 weeks of opening.
1 fl. oz.
FOR: All Skin Types.
- Encourages brow growth by removing dead skin underneath brows.
- Encourages brow growth by stimulating circulation and growth at the root of the brow hair, similar to brushing hair by using a *very strong exfoliation, with the right consistency and texture.Growth is noticed within 2/3 weeks of nightly use.
- Dissolves easily, without any greasiness within 1 minute to avoid over scrubbing.
- Can be used weekly for maintenance after brow thickness is achieved.
- Is gender friendly, for both men and women.
- For added benefits, please ingredient listing below.
- Apply with clean fingers, soft toothbrush or a Q-Tip in circular motions to the brows nightly to remove dead skin and encourage brow growth for 2/3 weeks. Then use weekly for maintenance.
- CAUTION Avoid using Brow Scrub on the face. Avoid use on any cuts or delicate areas or if skin is sunburned or irritated. Do not exfoliate if skin is sunburned or irritated for any reason. Due to the nature of the ingredients, please keep in a closed, air tight container between usage to avoid dissolving.
From Gouldylox Reviews | See Full Review HERE On the side where I used the scrub, I did grow more hairs, slightly faster. As you can see, I didn’t grow a forest of hairs, but I did grow about twice as many hairs on the left side where I used the scrub. Perhaps the most noticeable difference is also how smooth the left side skin surrounding my brow is, which also helps eyeshadow to glide on and highlight your eye.
Elke All Natural Brow Scrub ($16) is spot-on for someone who wants to grow out their brows quickly and naturally. Elke’s scrub is all natural, cruelty free and even certified vegan. Love that. Plus it smells like coconuts. Adore that. Use it at night once a week for about 2-3 weeks and you should start to see results. I did it and saw hair growth around a week or so and needed to get them done around week three. It’s gentle enough to leave your eyebrow area feeling conditioned, but effective enough to keep it smooth too. Something definitely worth checking out
- Sucrose (Sugar)
- Cocos nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E),
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin
- Azadirachta indica (Neem) Oil
All Natural Brow Scrub $19.00 SHOP