WHAT IS HELLO HENNA?
Henna is a plant that grows in the tropical climates of Africa, northern Australia, and southern Asia. Henna has been used for body art for thousands of years. The people of ancient Egypt and India used this form of temporary tattoo for religious ceremonies, weddings and festivals. These traditions continue to this day. The henna is ethically scourced from India where it is most rich.
Henna Brow Treatments are a more natural method of achieving a fuller and defined brow, using plant based ingredients that offer a safe and gentle dying process.
Unlike current eyebrow tints, Henna does not require a developing agent, eliminating your exposure to chemicals that may cause irritation to the skin leaving you with exactly the same standard of results.
- ALL HELLO HENNA COLORS CONTAIN SAFE LEVELS OF PARA-PHENYLENEDIAMINE (PPD) WHICH ARE WELL BELOW THE RECOMMENDED % LEVELS.
- ALL HELLO HENNA COLORS ARE FDA APPROVED
- GREAT ALTERNATIVE FOR CLIENTS WHI CANNOT USE TINT
- EASY TO APPLY – JUST MIX WITH WATER
- LONG LASTING – UP TO 7 WEEKS ON THE HAIR, UP TO 2 WEEKS ON THE SKIN
- COVERS GRAY HAIRS BETTER THAN REGULAR TNT
- SAFE FOR BOTH BROWS & LASHES
- COVERS SCARS
- COVERS MICRO-BLADING
- REJUVENATES & REPLENISHES FOLLICLES ENCOURAGING REGROWTH BY BALANCING PH LEVELS. PROMOTES HEALTHY GROWTH.
- NO LEAD OR AMMONIA
- GENTLE ON SKIN
- NATURAL VEGAN PRODUCT
- FULLY BRANDED COURSE
Hello Henna is designed for the Eyebrows and Lashes and is not intended for use on the body. Typical Henna used for the body has very high levels of PPD and should not be used on the brows and lashes in any way. Henna does not contain any traces of lead or ammonia.
All our Hello Henna Colours contain safe levels of Para-phenylenediamine (PPD) which are well below the recommended %.
We use PPD in our Hello Henna to enable the darker colors to last longer. All Hello Henna colors are FDA approved.
Henna Powder, Sodium Perborate, Para Amino Phenol, Citric Acid, para Phenylene Diamine, SodiumSulphate, Sodium Laural Sulphate.
Henna Powder, Sodium Perborate, Para Phenylene Diamine, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
Henna Powder, Sodium Perborate, 2-nitro Phenylene Diamine, Citric Acid, Para Amino Phenol, Sodium Sulphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
HENNA BROW CERTIFICATION
Our henna training specialists will guide you through the process of becoming a qualified Henna Brow Technician either at our Henna Brow Training New York, North American headquarters, or through one of our Certified Trainers across the country.
Courses are also available to those not near trainers online via live online video training.
As standard, all new students will be provided with the HELLO HENNA INTRO KIT to practice dying brows and gain a level of confidence in order to provide this service to clients of their own. This kit gives you all the tools needed to hit the ground running and start offering the service immediately after certification.
MARKETING PACKAGE, CLIENT WAIVER AND CLIENT FILE FORMS
7 VIDEO LESSONS
ON BROW + LASH HENNA
- What is in your Hello Henna Box
- What is Hello Henna?
- Social Media & Order Information
- 9 Essential Work Ethics for Salon Success
- Esthetics Code of Ethics
- General Hygiene
- Functions of the Skin
- Hello Henna Aftercare
- Hair Growth
- Consultation Procedure
- Contraindications to Treatment
- History of Henna
- Hello Henna Color Chart
- Patch Testing
- Hello Henna Brow Technique
- Hello Henna Brow Mapping
- Hello Henna Lash Technique
HELLO HENNA INTRO KIT
- 1 packet of each Henna Powder Color (5) . 90 uses per packet
- Light Brown | Dark Brown | Light Black | Dark Black | Light Burgundy
- Henna Mixing Jar
- 10 Scoops
- 1 Tint Brush
- 10 Disposable Mini Spoolie Brushes
- 5 Matte Black Henna Jars for storage
- 2 Patch Test Vials
- 10 Info Cards
- 10 Appointment Cards
- 10 Aftercare Cards
- 1 Consultation Form PDF
- 4 Saline Wipes
INCLUDES CERTIFICATION + INTRO KIT.
LIVE ONLINE TRAINING AVAILABLE WITH OUR
CERTIFIED HELLO HENNA TRAINERS
INCLUDES INTRO KIT. TRAINING: LINK TO ALL TRAINING VIDEOS / MANUAL / 2 BEFORE-AFTER PHOTOS OF BROW/LASH HENNA REQUIRED TO BE LISTED/PROMOTED.
AVAILABLE TO USA & CANADA
The regulations in each state is different for providing lash & brow services meaning licensing may or may not be required. Von Freudenberg Enterprises is not responsible for pre-screening and all due diligence is up to the individual purchasing courses to comply with their state regulations.