In case you’re planning ahead, check out the latest fashion week brow trends that you will see coming this fall. The most visible trends I noticed are:
- A fuller, thicker brow, continuing from this spring/summer’s trends.
- Brows are longer in length and being brushed up.
- Brows are bold yet look very natural.
- Unmade up brows with no brow makeup at all was seen on the vast majority of runways.
- If brows were filled in, they were done very minimally with the slightest amount of brow shadow or pencil to look extremely natural.
- Messy, unkept brows were shown.
What you need to know? Put away the tweezers and and the brow threading/waxing appointments and start growing your brows out now. The longer the hairs and the ‘messier’ they look, the more on trend you’ll be.