Fancyfrancy.com Elke’s Top Brow Tips You Don’t Know
Elke shared her top brow tips you don’t know with Fancy Francy on FancyFrancy.com
elke von freudenberg
Bold brows is still a hot beauty trend that looks like it’s not going away any time soon. Way back when we talked “eyebrow dos and don’ts” and now celebrity Eyebrow Specialist, Elke Von Freudenberg shares with us her top secret brow tricks to get yours looking fuller and thicker, even if they’re not quite there yet.
Below Elke shares her tips on how to get the perfect bold brow between appointments:
1) Growth Cycles Most people think brow hairs grow in the same place over and over. What really happens is there are several cycles of hair that grows, not just one. Growing in takes time, and a lot of patience.
2) Don’t Be Overwhelmed Think growing in a bolder brow takes a lot of work? Not really. You’ll only need 2-4 more rows of hair along the brow to see a difference. And it doesn’t mean underneath the brow. Brow growth along the tops of brows helps too, and is easier to grow in.
3) The Right Product For Your Brow Want a thicker looking brow? Think of brows like your hair. The right product can create a thicker look. Try applying a clear brow wax, then your brow powder and then a second layer of brow wax. You’ll thicken up the look of your brows instantly.
4) Learn to Love Powder For those over plucked brows, a pencil can leave a very drawn in look, hence the way your mom used to do it. TIP: Try filling in with brow powder along the tops of the brows for an instantly thicker brow.
5) Let the Pro’s Do the Hard Work Most salons focus on giving you a cleaned up, perfect brow. A Brow Specialist gets you on the right growth plan to keep all the new hairs you’ve grown in as well maintaining the brow so it looks good as it grows in. You can expect to see results and a bolder brow in as little as 3-5 visits.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.