One of my fav brow products is my Brow Glow. In a soft cream tone, it creates the perfect amount of sheen, for multiple usage.
Beautiful, elegant, and provides a lot of looks in this one little product.
My Tips On How To Apply:
- Apply on the brow bone to conceal any unwanted skin tones and make the brows appear more polished with a soft sheen.
- Apply the Brow Glow as a light highlight above the eyebrows to create a more uplifted brow. It’s the perfect Brow Lift. Apply along the whole brow line from the beginning of the brow to the end or just from the beginning of the brow to the arch along the tops of the brows. Then with our Smudger Brush, lightly blend up into the skin. When the light hits it, it gives the most beautiful subtle sheen.
- Use as an all over eye shadow.
- Tap onto your lips and then apply a light gloss or lip balm over.
- Tap on top of your lipstick or lipgloss to create a subtle highlight.
- To create a subtle skin highlighter to emphasize your bone structure, apply along the tops of your cheekbones, down the middle of the forehead, along the bridge of the nose, above the lip line and across the bottom of your chin.
Pro Makeup Artist Tips:
- Apply at night time for a gorgeous candle lit glow from within look on the cheekbones, collarbone and above the lip line.
- It also is a great ‘beginner’ highlight and brow highlight shadow for young pre teen makeup wearers that gives a soft glow, but is not over done.
- Apply to tops of cheekbones, collarbones or anywhere you want a shimmering or glow highlight.’