- Use as a base coat before mascara or brow mascara
- Amplifies lashes and brows with length and volume
- Can be worn alone at night as a conditioner
- Developed to nourish and enhance brows and lashes
- No plastics or sealers
- Perfect for sensitive eyes
- Dye free
- Fragrance free
Lash Brow Primer & Thickener
Rid yourself of unnecessary drama in your life, but amp up the drama factor in your brows with a first of its kind. Our Lash Brow Primer & Thickener amps lashes and brows with length and volume, conditions and nourishes. It’s everything you could want!
Available on backorder
- Want to get creative? Mix your brow shadow into the Lash Extending Primer & Brow Thickener and then apply your brow color with our Slant brush for extra creativity, color options and looks.
- Use our tinted Brow Fixx Mascara after in Brunette & Blondie for extra thickness and color. Apply more than one layer to customize look.
- Optional: Apply our clear Brow Ware Gel Mascara at the end for a glossy look to brows.
- Brush on brows before applying any brow shadow, brow mascara or pencil. Product goes on whitish, dries to a matte clear. Let dry and then apply your brow shadow, pencil or colored brow mascara.
- Primer helps set your brow color. Thickener thickens fine and thin brow hairs and keeps unruly brow hairs in place.
- Can be used on both lashes & brows before mascara and our Tinted Brow Fixx.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Cera Alba, Cera Carnauba, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propanediol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isocetyl Stearate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Tocopherol Acetate, Penethyl Alcohol.
May contain (+/-): Mica.
Lash Brow Primer & Thickener is an instant brow makeover in a bottle. Designed in mascara form to give brows a fuller, thicker appearance in just one sweep of the brush.
|Dimensions||4 × 0.3 × 0.3 in|