Yep. It’s here. The new spring eyebrow. It’s spring, the weather is getting warmer and it’s time for a new eyebrow. Think of it as spring cleaning so to speak. A new look, an easier approach to brows. Just in case you forgot. Here’s the old.
Too heavy. Too dark. Too done. Just too drawn on. It’s official. This is now outdated.
What’s new? It’s feathered. It’s lighter. It’s natural. It’s thicker.
It’s not drawn on. It’s not made up looking. The brows look more natural, grown in more for a slightly messier look. You see hairs growing in below the brows. How to get?
- Put the tweezers down for bit.
- Let your brows grow in more.
- Let your brow grow in longer.
- Take a brow mascara, colored or clear and brush through the brows, brushing up.
- Then take a brow pencil and only where needed (spots, gaps, major holes) fill in with light strokes.
- Brush through with a clean spoolie brush.
elke brow fixx mascara
elke brow blender pencil
That’s it. A simpler look. And the best part? It’s quick. Perfect for when summer fun comes around.