I really think the greatest product I have is the Wonderbrow Colored Brow Wax.
Why? It’s a
- skin tint
- hair tint
Color, fill in, define, darken and tame. All in one.
Here are five things you can do with one little pot. All you need is a flat line or an angle brow brush.
Let’s get started!
1) Define your brows using a color one shade darker than your natural brows – you can use our spoolie or slanted brush depending on how natural or dramatic you want. The Flat line brush creates sharp defined lines. The angle brow brush makes the color go on softer and fills in more.
2) Use a finger (or a synthetic brush, or concealer brush) to dab colour onto lids for a natural eye shadow look. Try the Lauren (soft taupe), Cindy (soft ash blonde) or Pamela (warm blonde) for a soft natural look.
LAUREN SOFT TAUPE
PAMELA WARM BLONDE
3) In a jam? Use it as a root touch-up. Apply with a clean makeup sponge for larger areas, or a mascara wand or toothbrush for a more precise application. Just brush on the hairs to cover.
4) Use the slant brush end to apply as a waterproof eye liner.
5) Use to sculpt cheekbones and use as a soft contour. Apply with a clean makeup sponge and think of a shadow effect, rather than a dark color. Use on clean skin under your foundation (apply a bit more Wonderbrow than you think you need, the foundation will soften) or on top of foundation that hasn’t been powdered yet. Blend and then set with powder and finish the rest of your makeup look.